FIG & BLOOM
(1) This promotion commences on Friday, 2 July 2021 and concludes on 31 December 2021 at 11:59 PM AEST (Promotion Period).
(2) Subject to satisfying the entry criteria, each nominated person is entitled to receive a large floral arrangement from Fig & Bloom Pty Ltd (Fig & Bloom) valued at $125 plus delivery. The style of floral arrangement will be chosen by Fig & Bloom.
How to enter
(3) To enter this promotion, you must agree to the below Conditions of Entry with Fig & Bloom.
(4) If you receive a bouquet as part of this promotion you have the option to send on another Fig & Bloom bouquet (free of charge) to another person of your choice, provided you satisfy these Conditions of Entry.
(5) A Participant is an Eligible Entrant who has submitted a valid entry complying with these Conditions of Entry. The first Eligible Entrants will be selected at random on Sunday, 4 July from Instagram users who follow @fig_and_bloom and comment on the Instagram post announcing the launch of this promotion.
(6) Each Participant can nominate a single person to receive a free large-size bouquet from Fig & Bloom (Nominated Person). The style of bouquet is to be chosen by Fig & Bloom.
(7) Nominated Persons can enter the promotion during the Promotion Period by completing the entry form at:
(8) A Nominated Person becomes a Participant when a valid entry is received. To be valid the entry must comply with these Conditions of Entry.
(9) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Who can enter?
(10) Entry is open to Australian residents.
(11) Participants must be aged 18 years or older.
(12) The directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of Fig & Bloom its related entities, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
(13) A person can be a Nominated Person only once. A Participant who nominates a person who that already participated in this promotion will be asked to nominate a different person.
What are the conditions of entry?
(14) Entries must be received by Fig & Bloom during the Promotion Period.
(15) Participants may enter this promotion only once. Any subsequent entry from an entrant will be deemed invalid.
(16) Participants may enter this promotion only in their own name. Entries with incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information will be deemed invalid.
(17) Flowers will be delivered Monday to Saturday provided Fig & Bloom has been provided with all required delivery information and the uploaded video satisfies the entry criteria.
(18) When a Participant receives a bouquet as part of this promotion, they have 7 days to complete their entry and specify a Nominated Person or this offer will lapse and the chain will be broken.
(19) When nominating a recipient, a Participant must provide the following information:
- Name of the Nominated Person
- Address of the Nominated Person
- Contact number of the Nominated Person
- Special delivery instructions for the Nominated Person
- Contact number of the Participant
- Email address of the Participant
(20) Nominated Persons must reside (or be capable of accepting delivery) in one of the delivery zones to which Fig & Bloom deliver.
(21) Nominated Persons must not have already participated in this promotion.
Criteria for Video Submissions
(22) To qualify as a Participant, the entry from a Nominated Person must include a video which contains the following information:
- reference to the ”Fig & Bloom Daisy Chain“ project
- the name of the person nominated to receive flowers
- why this person is important to the Participant
- the Participant’s special message to the Nominated Person
- how flowers help to convey that special message
(23) Furthermore, the uploaded video must satisfy certain qualitative criteria including:
- a well exposed image that isn’t too dim
- shot from an angle slightly above the eye line
- clear audio with natural pacing, and
- simple background that isn’t too busy.
Consent and Release
(24) By uploading a video and completing a valid entry to this promotion, a Participant consents to the use of same video by Fig & Bloom in its marketing communications.
(25) Fig & Bloom has the right to store, edit and use the supplied video across its website, social media, email marketing and within digital advertisements for its products and services.
Consequences of Entry
(26) Any entry and all intellectual property rights (including copyright) subsisting in any entry irrevocably becomes, at the time of submission, the property of Fig & Bloom.
(28) Fig & Bloom can not guarantee a specific delivery time as drivers complete multiple deliveries per run. However, Fig & Bloom will use its best endeavours to satisfy any “special delivery instructions” included in the contest entry.
What are the conditions of being awarded a prize?
(29) All prizes will only be awarded following verification of entrant eligibility.
(30) Fig & Bloom may forfeit the prize in respect of that:
a) No response is received from a Participant or Nominated Person within 7 days of notification;
b) The Participant refuses or is unable to accept the prize; or
c) There are eligibility or other verification issues relating to the Participant.
(31) The stated value of the prize comprises the Recommended Retail Price including GST. Fig & Bloom accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. A Participant may not exchange, or take as cash, the prize or any portion of the prize.
(32) The Participant agrees that they will participate in all reasonable promotional activities relating to this promotion as requested by Fig & Bloom. As part of these activities, the entrant consents to Fig & Bloom using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice for promotional activities for an unlimited period of time without further notification or remuneration.
(33) If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Fig & Bloom, Fig & Bloom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and/or provide an alternative prize.
(34) These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws applicable in the State of Victoria. The entrant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.